Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Good times with old friends


Loving life in a small town may seem strange to some, but for me it's peaceful and fun.  Little added bonuses exist, like remaining friends with people you went to high school with.  I had the opportunity today to photograph Lola, a beautiful 5 week old little princess.  Her Mom Jana and her Aunt Joy were two of those great friends in high school.  Though we might not see each other often in the course of our busy lives, I am thankful that old friendships can be picked up at any time.  We had a wonderful morning hanging out at Jana and Emory's house and taking Lola's newborn portraits.  Proud big brother Gavin, a second grader with an impressive curiosity about camera equipment, helped me out by keeping track of my lenses and occasionally joining the family for a few pictures.  Dad Emory even stopped by for a few minutes in the middle of his busy day to join in for a family shot and some sweet Daddy/Daughter moments.  Hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

















No comments:

Post a Comment