Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Outdoor Portrait Lighting Workshop

Last weekend, I was fortunate to be able to attend an outdoor portrait lighting workshop that was led by a fellow Branford High School graduate, and fellow photographer.  Jennnifer Kelley Lublin Photography (http://www.jennkl.com/) specializes in natural lighting of images, so I was excited to get to work with Jenn and learn some of her tricks.  I was so pleased with the way my images turned out from the workshop!  Better yet that a couple more old friend, Jay and Gracelynn and their adorable little ones, Callie and Ella were our subjects that day.  Here are some of the images I captured of their family.  Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. Ok, the babies are seriously cute!!!! Love the one of the two of them!
    P.S. Where can I get that chair???

    ReplyDelete